This stop motion video was create by me for this amazing product, you can buy it now: bitly.com/BabyShowerCalendar
My Baby’s First Year Keepsake - Annual Memory Book. The perfect gift idea for baby shower and gift baskets.
Our baby gift solution will enable busy new Mums to succeed in keeping special memories safe, making the most of memories in the minimum of time - the baby keepsake gift that will last a lifetime. Keeping memories of our children is really important but memory books and journals are often tucked away in draws to be filled in neatly and when there is time - which rarely happens, consequently loosing those memories forever. With time a key issue for busy mums we set about designing an alternative solution. Our product is a fusion of ideas. It combines the best elements of memory books, journals, photo albums and calendars into one simple keepsake that can be personalised quickly throughout baby’s first year.
• An easy way to create a fast, lasting record of a baby’s first year in detail - Memories will never be lost or forgotten
• No need to be neat, or for special pens and best hand writing - anyone can jot comments on the calendar: Mum, Dad and family members
• Easily personalized spaces for memories, photographs, footprints or handprints
• Enjoyable anecdotes, nursery rhymes and useful information regarding development stages
• Family Tree, Wishes & Messages page for baby’s future
• Essential help and safety section for babysitters with space for emergency telephone numbers, medical information and health records
• Low price but a precious keepsake; makes a great idea gift for baby shower gift baskets
• Spiral bound for ease of changing pages or folded in book like presentation
• A wipe clean laminated surface cover designed to last as a life-long keepsake. Additional Features:
• Non-gender specific cartoon graphics
• Plastic coated spiral bound with hanging hook
• 32 pages, including front and back covers
• Silk finish cover, protected with matt lamination.
Buy it now: bitly.com/BabyShowerCalendar